- Your name, address, phone and email
- Our quotation/invoice reference number
- Product information: colour, reference name, quantity ordered, accurate size of lampshade frame, cushion size
- and lamp stand name.
To avoid confusion all orders must be made in writing. Changes to orders can only be accepted in writing.
We reserve the right to apply a minimum £50.00 charge to repair accidental damage not caused by our company. Our custom made pieces are non returnable/non refundable.
We cannot be held responsible for any fabric flaws, particularly with IKAT fabrics as they are hand dyed and the colours are not always evenly distributed. It is however, part of the IKAT fabric’s charm and a well know characteristic that the fabric naturally produces ‘flaws’ and fades. Our coloured linens may differ sightly in colour from the original website photo or when ordered from a new roll/ batch. It is best to request swatches to be posted so that you can understand the texture, colour and quality of a fabric for your selves however, again colours may vary from batch to batch. All dimensions for our products are given approximately.
- Fabric and accessory wearability and condition: we will not be responsible for the present or future condition of the treatment/fabric or accessories such as wearing and deterioration, stretching, shrinking, staining, cleanability, fading or damage to person or a property.
- Rush orders will incur a surcharge of 25%.
- Completion dates will be given when in receipt of a ready order. We cannot guarantee any completion date until all components for a job (fabrics, frame and cushion pad measurements, or other changes) have been received. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- As company policy we kindly request that funds are cleared once order is placed and prior to delivery or collection.
- We only accept wire bank transfer, cash, or chip and pin credit card payment. An added charge of 2.75% will be incurred if payment is made by card. Cheques are accepted upon clearance, therefore the order counts once funds have been cleared. Telephone credit card payments can not be accepted.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Shipping/Delivery Costs are to be for the clients expense including export taxes if applicable.
Furthermore, Melodi Horne provides three standard Lampshade frames 14′′, 16” and 18′′ any bespoke request other than the frames that we provide is a specialized order and will incur extra charges which are for the client’s expense.
Force majeure – we do not accept responsibility for an unexpected and disruptive event that is beyond our control. In the event of the Covid-19 outbreak, we can not be held responsible for delays and disruptions caused by the foreclosure of business, post offices, courier services and airports. We will do everything possible to ensure the receipt of goods once all services have been resumed.
We cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer and even though we always try to ensure that we are free of viruses, Melodi Horne will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.